Due to re-organisation Street FC are looking to appoint for the following roles for 2019/20 season:
We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to join the committee as a fixtures secretary. Tasks include:
- Dealing with all aspects of football administration for 1st team and Reserves. Time critical tasks include:
- Email confirmation of fixtures with opponents and match officials.
- Reporting of results on match days
- Completion of team sheets for submission to Leagues
- Arrangement of pitch inspections in bad weather.
- Re-arrangement of postponed fixtures- Dealing with player and club disciplinary matters
- Acknowledgement of on field offences and payment of some fines
- Assisting with appeals
- Deputising for Chairman / Club Secretary in respect of player registrations
- Liaison with clubs, the Football Association and Leagues, dealing with football related correspondence and attendance at meetings as required.
- The successful candidate must have basic IT skills (Email, Word and Excel). Training will be given in the use of Football Association databases.
- Attendance at home matches and some away matches is desirable.
Street Football Club is looking to appoint a Commercial Manager to help drive the continued growth of sponsorship of the club.
The key responsibilities are:
- Designing sponsorship packages on ground and website advertising, programme advertisements and match sponsorships.
- Attracting investment into the club by way of sponsorship and other general fundraising activities
- Attract new sponsors to the club & maintain existing partnerships
- Work with book keeper to ensure sponsorship invoices are paid
Remuneration for the position is on a self-employed commission basis.
The club are seeking to employ a grounds person to look after the playing surface at the Tannery Ground. The successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the pitch to keep us in line with Southern League standards.
Key tasks are:
- Maintain pitch and training pitch
- Update chairman on pitch status for the week
- Work with budget set for maintenance
For a discussion about the roles and details about pay please contact Richard Palette 07721679681 or email@example.com for further details